Sunday, July 3, 2011

EAST FORK OF THE SEVIER IN BLACK CANYON---UTAH

After finishing up my day of fly fishing on Antimony creek; I figured I would drive down the road and check out the water clarity in black canyon. It was not perfect but visible enough to sight fish for some browns.

I only spent a few hours fishing this section but it was very rewarding, I caught all my fish feeding in the riffles on dry flies.





You can tell the fish in this river have been hit hard by the long hard winter which equals high flows. This fish almost looks cartoon like, big head little body. Even the colors of the browns seemed to look off color, hopefully in a month or so they will fill out and brighten up!




This is another river I could spend all day fishing, you can see by the photos I took while fishing the reason why!



There is some great fishing in this part of the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment